7.12.2009

Raw..... Take 2...

Alright -

I have tried to do this in the past, but this time we are serious.

While frequenting Harvest Health in my area, I came across a wonderful woman who has an amazing story, she is a raw foodie and gave me the last umph I needed to take the plunge.

So now, with two other gals from my work joining me, along with my wonderful husband and eldest daughter, we are committed to a Raw Week!

Raw foodists, feel free to send your favorite recipes here for us to try... if you feel like sending us a truckload of fresh produce or a raw-volution snack bar - we take gifts. :)

Those readers who would like to join us for a day, or two, or the whole week, we are starting on Monday and ending on Friday - although Calvin and I may continue on afterward, depending on how well we do the first week.

To give you an idea of what we are doing, see The Sunny Raw Kitchen, Raw Delight, and Happy Foody - all fun blogs with lots of inspiration.

If you think the food we will be eating is going to be bland and boring, see here for mouth watering and tantalizing photos of raw goodness. If you want your eye-candy in video form, watch below:









and my favorite:



So, here's to a fun and challenging week!

1 comment:

Michelle @ {Life Is Good} said...

I am so excited that you are doing this Nicole! I have been following Sara's blogs for a while too and have been eating a mostly raw diet for a couple of weeks. I started by cutting out dairy and then meet. But I feel so much better when I am not eating breads too. I can't wait to see your progress! And try out some of your recipes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews