11.02.2007

MIA....

I apologize for being MIA lately. I have been busy busy busy.

Here are some recent pictures for your viewing pleasure, until I can get my brain to better connect with my fingers again.













Charis and Jocelyn, hamming it up at Ed Debevic's.















My lover and friend, a man after my own heart, slinging my little guy! Ahh, my heart could not be more full!




















Charis being a princess! What a beautiful moment!















This is my favorite picture ever of Kairi. She is really growing into a young lady, full of vibrant life and compassion! My cup runneth over. :o)





















Xander is now walking and mimicking sounds, hoping to make complete words. He is growing into a little person more every day. Here he escapes from me down a tunnel at the park.















The four feminine Deelah minis.




















Hauntingly beautiful. Bri is such a little lady. Maturing into a delightful and kind-hearted young woman.

1 comment:

kris said...

you have such a beautiful family:) my hubby loved our slings too. so did i, i keep trying to give them away, but haven't found anyone who likes them:( (beyond my understanding)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews