- You are strong. You are. You don't need a high pain tolerance or be a marathon runner to be strong, you only need a uterus and a humble respect for it.
- You are capable. You are. Your mind is sound and your body is able, the last part of that equation is to allow those two things permission to do what they need to to give birth.
- Your body contains ancient and primal wisdom. Cellular memory, your mother's mother's mother's mother's birthing wisdom and knowledge, they are coursing through every fiber of you.
- Your body contains immeasurable power. Only a female body can create, grow, and birth.
- You have everything you need within you. Tap into that innate wisdom, power, trust, honor, respect, and knowledge.
This is your birth.