6.07.2011

MamAmor WINNER.. Take 3..

Wow, I can't deny that I am flabergasted that we had to do the drawing three times! I am hoping this one replies..

ok...


one more time...




the NEWEST winner is...






Nicole said...
As a new MOM (I just turn 7 months with my daughter today! :D) and CBE completing my training to be a Doula and Breastfeeding Consultant, MamAmor Doll - Julia will be such an awesome Mother's Day gift for me! Julia will also be such an awesome help in my classes to visually demonstrate baby's position in mommy's tummy, the birthing process and breastfeeding! Julia will also star in my videos and snap shots of my explanation and I'll give them to my clients so that they can refer to them whenever they want! And if you allow, I'll post them on FB to share with the world too! I'm sharing my drug-free natural birth experience in an article in the local (Singapore) magazine this month. It talks about doulas assisting births, how they make a difference to births and that it is possible to give birth to a baby as big as 4.4kg naturally, even peacefully! My husband and I were so relaxed that we even fell asleep in the tub at one point! When I see your dolls, I fell in love with them immediately because they gave a meaning to my career and passion as a mother to share the wonderful, peaceful way of birthing and beauty of breastfeeding to more family and new parents out there. I really hope to win Julia cause it will mean so much to me.
Nicole (nice name, by the way) - contact me within 3 days of this post (June 10th is the last day - one June 11th, I will have to make a new drawing). There are LOTS of ladies chomping at the bit to get Julia!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews