Adriana has a Facebook Page here, and a beautiful website here. Be sure to check out both as she has so many beautiful mamas to offer!
Now, how does Adriana and the MamAmor team celebrate International Doula Month? With a giveaway!
I feel privileged to introduce everyone to Julia!
MamAmor dolls demonstrate normal, natural birth, breastfeeding and bonding. Mama Dolls are 18 to 20 inches long, babies are 5 inches long. Dressed, mama and baby weight approximately 500 grams.
here or here).
Julia is worth $145, and the winner only needs to pay for shipping! It is so. very. easy to enter to win.. Just three steps:
- If you aren't a fan/liker of hers on FB, be sure to become one (unless you don't have a Facebook account, then just skip to step 2).
- Share this giveaway with someone, somehow (email, blog, Twitter, Facebook... - If I draw you as a winner, I might just ask for proof of this :))
- Then, answer one of these two questions in a comment below to be entered to win Julia.
- DOULAS: "how can/could/do you use your MamAmor doll in your practice?"
- MAMAS, CBEs, and MWs: "how do you plan to educate your community about doulas this month?"
A winner will be drawn (random.org) the next morning and will be posted on June 1st here. The winner will have 3 days (until June 4th) to respond to me via email. If she hasn't contacted me by then, I will draw another winner.