Cafe Manager Berates Breastfeeding Mom

(More information here)

Very interesting, I will be watching What Would You Do tomorrow night.. feel free to come back to discuss after the airing.


lessonsinlifeandlight said...

Oh my god, that is CRAZY! I'm so ashamed that I live in Idaho. I was shocked to learn that I live in one of the states that doesn't have a law to protect breastfeeding mothers. What can I do? I want to change that!

*Katie* said...

I'm glad it is just actors and a doll (this time). I, like pp, live in Idaho and the only law for bfing moms is that they get out of jury duty. IT NEEDS TO CHANGE! I just don't know how to :(

Emily, Anthro Doula said...

Hmm, how interesting! What a good social experiment. Can't watch the rest tomorrow night, so I hope it goes up online!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews