I am so excited! Next month, the month of May, is International Doula Month - a time to raise awareness of these wonderful women and the role they play, a time to show your appreciation for those doulas who have attended you, or to show appreciation for those doulas whom you work with on a regular basis.
For this reason, I am hosting an amazing, 2 week long, giveaway extravaganza. This giveaway is open to:
- Women who have had/have a doula whom they want to show appreciation by winning a gift for them
- Professionals who work with doulas whom they would like to show appreciation by winning a gift for them
The three early bird entries are simple:
- Post on your Facebook wall, with a link back for my blog, talking about the upcoming giveaway, then comment below... 1 early bird entry to be redeemed at your discretion (further details will follow)
- Post on your own blog, with a link back to my blog, talking about the upcoming giveaway, then comment below with a copy of your posts link location... 1 early bird entry to be redeemed at your discretion (further details will follow)
- Email me at deelahthedoula (at) gmail.com (if you are a mama) your birth story with your doula or (if you are a doula) a birth story from one of your clients, then comment below. I will post the story you share sometime in the week of May... 1 early birth entry to be redeemed at your discretion (further details will follow)
The early bird entries will close on April 30th at 11:59pm Pacific.
We will have a total of 13 different vendors giving some awesome, birthy stuff away, so be sure to check back in the first two weeks of May for these great items! We will have magazine subscriptions, slings, balms, Doula bag accessories, Doula accessories, and more!
I am looking forward to gifting back to all of you wonderful doulas out there, and remember, mamas and professionals, hug your doula!