Small disclaimer, most of these links include pictures, so this is not for the squeamish.
- A couple that I just attended last week took their placenta home to make placenta prints with it and then plant it. If they give permission and take pictures, I will be sure to share. (no pics)
- A peer of mine in this area just started her own placenta encapsulation service.
- A funny-guy hosts a placenta party for friends and family (lots of humor and pictures).
- Family Colvin had their sister encapsulate her placenta.
- The Placenta Blog talks about everything to do with placentas
- Mary talks about a placenta consumption experiment and how it affected her overall (no pictures).
- Gifts of the Third Stage talks about cultural customs of the placenta and what benefits it has overall
- La Victoriana linked a great downloadable pdf for printing all about the placenta. A great read.
- And this amazing blogger (heh heh) wrote an article on why someone would consider some of the more 'extreme' placenta issues - just so you don't write them off as quacks before you hear their reasoning.
- The Green House talks both on consumption (no pics) and burying for memorials (PG pics)
- There is even a great book out called Placenta: the Gift of Life (psst, it is on my wish list - hint hint) and has a good book review here.
Oh what fun!