- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons brewer's yeast
- 2 Tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Mix the flax seed meal and water, then let sit for 3 - 5 minutes.
3. Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar well.
4. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
5. Add flax seed mixture and vanilla, then beat well.
6. Sift together flour, brewer's yeast, baking soda, and salt.
7. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
8. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
9. Scoop onto prepared baking tray.
10. Bake for 8 - 12 minutes.
11. Let cookies set for a couple minutes before removing from tray.
Increasing Low Milk Supply - http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/low-supply.html
Lactogenic Foods & Herbs - http://www.mobimotherhood.org/MM/article-diet.aspx