1.25.2008

Award

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, I have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s I find Excellent Award worthy. I can give it to as many people as I want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! If chosen, you agree to the same information above. If chosen, also feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

Well, thank you 2Caps, for the award! I am flattered and adequately blushing! The kind thing she said about me?

"Nicole has her very own childbirth education curriculum now! She believes we are fearfully and wonderfully made and that birth is a good thing, and I agree with her! "

Now I need to award some people. Here is my role-call of awardees. Please see the above information to claim your award...
  1. Kris - for being the Most Compassionate and Passionate New Doula-In-Training Blogger.
  2. VBACWarrior - for being the Most Controversial, Raw, and Educational VBAC Blogger.
  3. Sheridan - for having the Most Eloquently Scripturally Tied Birth Advocacy Post I have read in a long time.
  4. Corin - gets two... for having the Most Eye-Pleasing Layout AND for having the Most Easily Digestible Educational Pieces (meaning that the lay man can read em and the fence rider can accept them).
  5. umm... Corin got TWO....
  6. Guinever - for the Best Menu Bar and Side Bar - she gets mad props for loads of easy to find, user-friendly information on her blog. And it doesn't look messy!
  7. Maria - for some of the Most Beautiful Birth Stories and Pictures on the bloggernet.
  8. Kathy - for one of the Most "Huh... Insightful and Thoughtworthy" Posts in The Disappearing Woman
  9. Carla - for What She Has Started and Is Doing in the Birth Advocacy World.
  10. Andrea - for Being 'The One' (we all hope to be) and Spreading the Word. - her blog often makes me cry, often motivates me, never ceases to astound and ground me.

1 comment:

kris said...

ahh, cool! thanx:) i'll have to get to working on handing them o/.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews