12.19.2013

12 Days of Christmas - Midwife Style



Lyrics:

On the first day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, a bag of red raspberry leaf tea
On the second day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 2 doula choices
On the third day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 3 birthing videos
On the fourth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 4 supplements
On the fifth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 5 gold ring slings
On the sixth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 6 hours of hip squeeze
On the seventh day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 7 ways to breastfeed
On the eighth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 8 lbs of baby
On the ninth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 9 months of care
On the tenth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 10 centimeters
On the eleventh day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 11 ways to push
On the twelfth day of Christmas my midwife gave to me, 12 herbal baths

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews