Many women, once a month, find themselves using some type of feminine product for their monthly menses. There are also many women who don't know of their options when it comes to feminine products, they simply go to the local pharmacy or grocery store and buy a box of brand-name disposable pads or tampons.
On the other hand, there are many organic cotton, reusable, and more eco-conscious products available that only take a little searching.
There are such reusable products as:
- Cloth pads (Lunapads and GladRags) - a washable, reusable pad that fits comfortably to your underwear.
- Menstrual cups (MoonCups, and DivaCups) - a washable, reusable silicone cup worn internally like a tampon.
For the last week I have been using Maxim products and believe it is a phenomenal, more eco-conscious, healthier option to the name brand market.
Some of their products features include that they are:
- Made with Organic and Natural Cotton
- Chlorine/Dioxin Free
- Synthetic Free
- Wood Fluff Pulp Free
- And their tampons are biodegradable
And, just for the fun of it, and because this is a birthy blog, I am going to give away a package of their maternity pads to one lucky reader.
So, to be included in this giveaway for a chance (or two or three) to win, enter by following the steps below, and remember to put EACH ENTRY in their OWN COMMENT and make sure I have your email address, in case you are a winner. :) You need to complete, at least, the first entry to have a chance to win, all of the others are considered additional entries.
This is a great win for any expectant mama, or for a doula or midwife to give to a client.
- Go to their website, then come back and tell me two things that you never knew about feminine products (either their products or the mainstream products).
- Go to their blog, then come back and tell me which post you enjoyed the most and why.
- Join them on Facebook, then come back and let me know.