Tis The Season For Gifts!
The first official Bellies and Babies Giveaway is afoot. Granted, the winner will not get their gift until the first part of the new year, but here we go.
I am giving away a doula bag. This is a good gift for an expectant parent or new doula (or doula in training). It will be full of samples, a massage and relaxation booklet, a rundown on how to use all of the tools in the bag, and, of course, many tools of the doula trade. Since I sell these professionally, I cannot give you a list of everything included, but it retails for $80. Nuff said. :o)
All entries must be received by January 8th. The drawing will be random and will be held on January 11th. I will post the winner on my blog as well as email the lucky person!
How you can enter:
1) Place a link to my blog on your blog
2) send me a comment OR email with a link to the posting on your blog.
3) you will receive one entry
How you can get 2 additional entries into the drawing:
1) email 4 of your friends with a short blurb about why they should visit my blog
2) "Bellies and Babies" should be in the subject line
2) CC me in the email
This is in an effort to raise awareness about birth rights and to promote active birthing - hence the gift. Good luck and Merry Christmas!