8.27.2007

TAG - you're it...


Ok! So, I have been tagged for my first time ever!

My tagger is Kris, so be sure to stop by and thank her for ferreting such personal glimpses of my secretive life out of me.... ha! So here we are, 8 things that you don't know about me:

These are the rules of being tagged: RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag (hopefully) six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

#1- I can do the human pretzel. It's not double-jointedness, just extreme flexibility - I have always had it.

#2- I play with my ears when I am stressed out. I fold them, bend them, stroke them and pinch them. It is soothing to me... deep breath in, hold it, fiddle with ears, and exhale (yep, for some reason I don't think there is a future in relaxation videos by Nicole. lol!)

#3- Spiders freak me out! Ok - I am stealing Kris', but really. I truly have arachnaphobia. Those creepy buggers with 8 legs, hariy bodies, and alien filaments cascading out of their butts - nasty, creepy, and (shiver). Ugh. Enough. I hate spiders. I don't care how ecologically necessary they are!

#4- I love scary stories. I don't like scary movies, per sae, as they generally have to much gore for my liking, but I LOVE a good scare.

#5- My secret craving is egg rolls rolls and egg drop soup. About once a month I get a craving that is insatiable. It must be all those preservatives. lol!

#6- I love cats but hate kittens. Kittens are cute, but annoying, cats have the right idea - nice to pet and play with every once in awhile, but all the rest of the time, be quiet and blend in with the decor.

#7- I taught myself to play the piano. My parents gave me a mini-board when I was about 5 and I taught myself a few songs on it - first with my fingers, then with my toes. Yep, I can play chop sticks with my piggies. lol!

#8 - Man, I feel like i should reveal something crazy or amazing, but I really don't have anything amazing or crazy... I love to sing. I have opened for Hooty and the Blowfish and Travis Tritt... I was, at one time in High School, part of 5 different musical groups at one time (high school honors choir, high school musical, high school jazz group, church BGV, and church special music group). Umm... that's about it.

Ok - now - I tag: Hula Doula, Cappuccino Life, and Jill. Sorry, those are all that I think 'may' do this. lol!

2 comments:

kris said...

what a great list! you opened for hooty!? in a group or by yourself or what?? and do you still sing, like in church choir or something??

i know it's hard to come up with people who either haven't been tagged or might actually do it..there is so much tagging go on these days! but thanx for playing:)

Jillian said...

You're a SINGER???? And I didn't know this because.....???

!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews