11.13.2006

Introduction to Me


I should probably introduce myself. My name is Nicole, and am 27 years old. 

I am married to my sexy French Puerto Rican and we have 4 girls and 1 boy. I am a childbirth educator, doula, aspiring midwife, and mother to 5.


I teach the Bradley Method of Childbirth, Christian Childbirth, and Childbirth Options. I am a certified labor doula and aspiring CPM.  I started out my path as a lay doula (2000) before becoming trained. 


I have had all 5 of my children medication-free and am, what you could consider, a birth junkie. This is my blog. I will post ideas, thoughts, beliefs, articles, birthstories, and other fun stuff here. I hope you like having a peek at my mind. Welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite pictures! Love you... Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews