9.23.2011

Mmmmm, Hormones!


I am such a birth geek. I prefer that term to birth junkie because I am not necessarily addicted to birth, but I am definitely completely geeky about it - insatiably learning and researching and assisting with it at every possible moment.

I love reading about the event; our anatomy and physiology, the hormones of labor and birth, our emotional and mental and spiritual selves during the event - it's amazing.

Which is why I wanted to link you up to some great reads about the lovely and intoxicating hormones of labor and birth:
And for further reading on the subject:

1 comment:

The Merry Stork said...

Thanks for the great Linkup, It's great to know I'm not the only hormone junkie. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews